Monday, November 21, 2011

Here We Go!

What in the world are we doing?  Well, Kay and I are going to carry on about our families, pets, sports, and our God in this blog.  We hope to be able to share our reflections on the Sacred Scriptures and to connect with our CRHP Sisters. 

I had this crazy idea that has grown into this blog.  And dear Kay, well, she's along for the ride.  Honestly, I think she will be the one to keep us on task and keep us posting.  And she's such an awesome writer I know her posts will be amazing.  I'm the idea girl.  God gives me these crazy ideas that I can't stop thinking about and they grow and the next thing you know I'm making a quilt (I'll explain in a future post), or starting a blog.  One thing I know for sure is that God won't let me sleep (literally) until I say, "Yes."

What is God bothering you about these day?  What is he waiting for you to say, "Yes," to?  What is he writing on your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment